[SCA-BMDL] Heavy Parctice,This Weekend

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 15:38:40 EDT 2014

Greetings,

This weekend we will have Heavy Fighting Practice OUTSIDE! That's right boys and girls, we will return to our practice site at Washingon Blvd.

Our friends from Sunderoak will be here so that we can work on Melee Tactics. So please, come early, get some warm up bouts with the fighters from Sunderoak, and then we will get working on the Aethelmearc War Machine. Blackstone Raids is only 3 weeks away, Please let the Baron know if you will be fighting at Blackstone so we can get an early count.

In Service,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus