[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons Begins Sunday, April 6 at 11 AM!

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 14:36:01 EDT 2014

Welcome to thrown weapons in the Barony!

At last it is warm enough (I hope) and dry enough (possibly) to start throwing outdoors once again (maybe) ! Join us –

•	Sunday, April 6, 2014
•	Washington Boulevard and Allegheny River Boulevard
•	11 AM until 2 PM
•	Weather permitting

Wear closed-toed shoes, bring a beverage of your choice, and whatever else you need for your comfort, including your favorite sharp and pointy weapons. If you have trouble locating us, call 724.759.3333 and I’ll try to get you to the site.

Directions to the summer site are here: http://debatablelands.org/fight_directions.php

See you Sunday!

Elss
BMDL Thrown Weapons Marshal,