[SCA-BMDL] Law changes; April 1st

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 11:52:07 EDT 2014

Unto the Populace do Liam and Constance send greetings:
In discussion we your Noble Leaders will institute the following changes to Law, beginning on this day, April 1st.

1) All children shall be named after the Baron and Baroness, All Male children will now be called Liam and females named Constance. We feel that this will make it easier for the populace to remember names.

2) Chocolate will be served at Every Feast and Lunch, and maybe breakfast.

3) All sandwiches will be eaten with Cole Slaw and French Fries on them. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS!

4) Our dogs are now the Baronial Heirs, Connor the Docile, Murphy the Mad and Henry the Underfoot, shall rule should we retire or something befall our status as Baron and Baroness.

5) There will be a jester appointed at each event to entertain the Baron and Baroness for the day. Should that person fail, they will give us chocolate and a new jester will be appointed. You may buy out of the jester selection by giving us chocolate.

More rules shall be determined as our whim strikes us.

Your loving Baron and Baroness,
Liam and Constance

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus