[SCA-BMDL] Directions for BMDL Baronial Champions and Post Pennsic Picnic

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 12:56:11 EDT 2013

 Greetings,

Since there appears to be some confusion on the mapping sights for directions to the event site for BMDL Baronial Champions:

From the South (Pittsburgh)

Take I-279 to the McKnight Rd. Interchange, Follow McKnight Road north (5.3 miles) to E. Ingomar, Follow E.Ingomar Rd. (3.2 Miles) the event site will be on your right. People with mobility issues should park in the first lot, everyone else in the second lot please.

From the North (Wexford)

Take I-79 to the Wexford exit (PA 910), Take 910 East (2.4 miles), turn right on Church road (0.2 miles), Merge on onto US 19 south, follow US 19 South (2.4miles) Merge on to McKnight Road, Follow McKnight road (0.8 miles), Turn left onto Blazier drive, follow Blazier drive (0.8 miles), Turn left onto E. Ingomar Road. Follow E. Ingomar 1.6 Miles the event site will be on your right. People with mobility issues should park in the first lot, everyone else in the second lot please.

For GPS directions: The Intersection of Babcock and Ingomar Roads, Allison Park PA 15001

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus