[SCA-BMDL] AGINCOURT! and No Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 21:40:56 EDT 2013

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

THIS SATURDAY at the Agincourt event, the Debatable Lands Baronial Youth Combat Champion's Tourney will be held starting at 1 pm inside the Museum Building in the South Park Fairgrounds. Map here: http://tinyurl.com/q3vqjkr

The Baron and Baroness will choose their Youth Champion from those who compete in the tournament. They will especially be looking for chivalry and honor, so fight well! You do not need to be a resident of the Debatable Lands to compete in the Champion's Tourney.

LOANER ARMOR: If you need loaner armor for the Agincourt Champion's Tourney, please let me know by Friday night. I will only bring enough loaner gear for those fighters who request it. I can't fit all the loaner gear AND all my usual event stuff in my car.

There is NO BMDL Youth Combat Practice on Sunday, as we expect everyone to tire themselves out in Saturday's tourney. :-)

Congratulations to Erique, Arjun, and Mario, who all authorized as Youth Combat fighters at last Sunday's practice. Our ranks are growing!

The BMDL Youth Combat practice schedule going forward is as follows:

SATURDAY Nov. 2 - Agincourt event featuring the BARONIAL YOUTH COMBAT CHAMPIONS tourney! Event info: http://debatablelands.org/events/agincourt.php
Sunday, Nov. 3 - NO PRACTICE, attend Agincourt on Saturday instead!
Sunday, Nov. 10 - Practice at the Harvest Barony meeting at Byron & Ariella's Castle in Wexford
Sunday, Nov. 17 - Practice planned for the Pittsburgh Chinese Church in the North Hills unless weather permits us to fight outside at Washington Blvd
Sunday, Nov. 24 - Practice planned for the Pittsburgh Chinese Church in the North Hills unless weather permits us to fight outside at Washington Blvd
Sunday, Dec. 1 - NO PRACTICE, Thanksgiving weekend

See you at Agincourt on Saturday!

Arianna