[SCA-BMDL] Heavy Fighting Practice - Sunday

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 18 15:51:46 EDT 2013

Hello,
There will be Heavy Fighting Practice at Washington Blvd. on Sunday
from 2pm to 6pm. We are getting close to the move inside so come out and
 enjoy fighting in Fall temperatures.

Also, We are looking for
folks to teach short classes at upcoming practices. The classes are not
required for everyone at practice, But, they are a good way to teach new
 and newer fighters as well as, fighters with more experience who may
want to learn a new trick.

If you are interested in teaching, please drop me a message.

See you all on Sunday!

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Knight Marshal - Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus