[SCA-BMDL] Crown Tourney ride

Sir Koredono koredono at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 19:10:45 EDT 2013

Good evening all

I apologize for the short and late notice, but I've very recently had a
change in plans, and find myself available to attend Crown this Saturday.

Is anyone going, with a space in their vehicle for just my body and my garb
(no other equipment) who is day-tripping? I have other commitments on
Friday and Saturday which preclude my going for any longer, but would like
the opportunity to help marshal the tourney, if possible.

I can arrange to meet up wherever in the Pittsburgh area is convenient for
my potential ride, though I live on the North Side, which may be en route
for you already.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

In service

Sir Koredono