[SCA-BMDL] unclaimed Lost and Found from Siege of Harlech III

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Wed Oct 9 19:08:53 EDT 2013

Greetings Good Gentles!  I brought the Lost and Found to the Post-Pennsic Picnic and Coronation but there are still some unclaimed items from Siege of Harlech III.
Gray Hawaii T-Shirt with black underwear+jock and black mundane pants
Taupe ladies’ cardigan
white tablecloth with damask designs
black fingerless sports glove
small adult or child rust-colored tunic with black and white trim
striped toddler tunic
triangular navy blue fabric with silver embroidery and tassels (probably arabian sash)
A variety of feast gear including 3 earthen mugs, 2 metal plates, 1 white and blue plate and matching bowl, wooden plates and bowls, my best guess is a square ravioli-crimper (?),some cutlery.
If you let us know, we can bring your items to Coronation; otherwise, look for them at our Barony’s Harvest Revel on Nov. 10th or in an auction at BMDL’s Twelfth Night.
Yours,
Ariella
caram at pitt.edu or 724 933 4661