[SCA-BMDL] Practice next Sunday and beyond

Wendy Colbert rapierlady at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 24 17:50:28 EST 2013

Attention Fencers. I need a census of who plans on attending practice next Sunday. If you plan on attending please let me know by Tuesday. If there is little to no interest in practice next Sunday I will cancel practice for the day.

Also, in 2 weeks we will be moving to a new indoor practice site along with the armored and youth combatants. Information on the new location will be coming soon.
Thanks Irene

Come visit my esty shop StringsNstrands  StringsNstrands.etsy.com
for fiber goodies and handcrafted Montessori materials