[SCA-BMDL] A Kingdom for a stage, help needed

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 24 11:59:59 EST 2013

Greetings,

On February 15, Our fair barony will host the Kingdom Bardic Championship. The event is planned to be a day of Music, Dance and Performing Arts. There has been interest from throughout the Kingdom and into neighboring Kingdoms. We may have people traveling quite a way to be here for this event.

That being said, I am looking for someone to help coordinate crash space. This space would coordinate who has space available, who needs space and ant special needs. If you are interested in helping, please e-mail me: Baron at debatablelands.org

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus