[SCA-BMDL] Althing Content!

Sumayya al Ghaziyya medieval.megan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 22:29:38 EST 2013

Good Evening Greatest Barony Ever!

Since our last Althing we’ve had a couple exciting events, and we’ve got some lined up on the horizon.  I’ve tasted delicious pies (some even award winning), tasted delicious feasts, seen beautiful AS projects, listened to beautiful songs, seen some amazing fighting and fencing, dodged people throwing sharp pointy things at me (ok so not really but I get creative license here), and even stood very very still with an apple on my head while people shot arrows and bolts at me (HEY IT’S MY EMAIL I CAN EMBELLISH WHEN I WANT TO!).  That’s a whole lot of awesome, so much awesome that i’m having a very difficult time finding the words to describe it all.  I know we have the most helpful people in the entire known world here in our barony, so here I am asking you, the most amazingly helpful, immensely creative, super helpful barony to help me fill the last Althing for the year with awesome.

You have recipes, pictures, poetry, songs, instructions, hand-outs from classes you taught, funny stories from your favorite event, explanation of period fighting/fencing techniques and i’d love to share them.  The thing is, i can’t share them unless you share them with me first!  So please send them my way.

In Service,
Sumayya al Ghaziyya