[SCA-BMDL] Kingdom report

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Sun Nov 17 11:45:12 EST 2013

Greetings from your Baronial Arts and Science Minister!

My report to the Kingdom is due on the first of December.
For a change, I have been working on this for months, and I
am reminding you all two whole weeks ahead of time. I have
a bunch of information that I have gleaned from chatting
with people and court reports, but if there is anything you
would like to make sure makes it into the record about our
arts and sciences work in the Barony over the last three
months, you can certainly help.

* Have you created or helped create any scrolls?

* Have you contributed to the newsletter?

* Have you taught any classes?

* Have you demonstrated your craft at any demos?

* Have you completed any projects? (I know you have!)

* Have you entered and work in a display or competition?
   (Particularly outside our Barony where I didn't see it.)

* Would you like to recommend anybody for an award but
   can't take the time to make a more formal recommendation?

You can send me email, or come talk to me at the A&S practice
today at the Pittsburgh Chinese Church.

Thanks for your help!

Yours in service to the Barony,

--