[SCA-BMDL] Sunday A&S "Practice"

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Wed Nov 13 08:50:44 EST 2013

Greetings Barony, from your Baronial Minister of Arts and Sciences!

We are attempting to revive the idea of having A&S workshops
along side the Baronial rattan and fencing practices. The Barony
will secure an additional room at the Pittsburgh Chinese Church
on the second floor where the bathrooms are. Come practice the
medieval arts and sciences with us.

This is meant to be an opportunity for the populace to gather and
work on their projects in a social environment. In the future, if
there is a demand for group instruction, we may offer organized
classes, but I wouldn't want somebody to stay home just because
they are not interested in that day's class.

Please bring what projects you can, whatever equipment/supplies
you might need, and your enthusiasm. If you want to bring snacks
or documents to share, those would be fully welcome. If you just
want to stop by and hang out for a bit to see what others are
working on, that is welcome, too. If your project might create a
mess, please prepare to contain it and clean up after it.

We'll get started this Sunday at about 2pm when the fighters
start.

--
THL Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie
(mka: Elliott C. Evans)