[SCA-BMDL] Marshal Reports are due Nov. 15

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 14:17:28 EST 2013

Attention ALL Marshsals:

Marshal Reports are due by Midnight on November 15. This includes all Thrown Weapons, Archery, Youth, Fencing and Heavy Marshals.

http://marshal.aethelmearc.org/reports/quarterly/index.htm

I also humbly ask that Marshals if you live in the Barony, Please, send me a copy of your report. I like to know where people are doing their Marshal service. You can e-mail them to Baron (at) Debatablelands(dot)org

In Service,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Knight Marshal - Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands

Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus