[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt Thank Yous!

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 19:04:28 EST 2013

Greetings;

I would like to take the time to thank the following individuals who were a huge help For Agincourt this year.

Her Excellency Constance who designed the site booklet as well as served as my right hand and brain at times.

Mistress Hildarun Hugelman who was more helpful than anyone may know with procuring the event site.

Master Brandubh who did footwork at county offices for the event.

Lady Hara for running reservations and troll and her staff including Baroness Cecily, Lady Sumayya, Master Alaric, Lady Astrid, and a few others that I may have forgotten.

Duchess Tessa and the Heavy Marshal staff including: Locryn of the Tuchux, Lord Hikaru, Sir Gareth, Duke Eli and several others who helped and trained with Duchess Tessa

Don Will Parris and Countess Elena and other Fencing Marshals and MIT's who helped throughout the day to keep the fencers happy!

Mistress Arianna and Kenneth for running the Youth Championship and youth fighting through the afternoon. Also thanks to Baron Byron for helping with youth marshalling.

THL Elss for running an amazing kitchen, getting new people involved into cooking and cooking research. Thank yous to her entire staff, the food was amazing!!

Thank you to Lady Katherine Sinclair, Sir Koredono and Elizabeth for their work as MOL and assistants.

Lady Sumayya, THL Rosalia and Melodia for assuring we were fed and watered throughout the day and through court.

Melodia for serving as Chirurgeon in Charge for the day.

Lady Sarab bint Alima for making 300 site medallions, based on a sculpture of St. Crispin France c1500

Lady Elsa Taliard who did dishes, all day, No seriously!

THL Zoe Akropolitina For help setting up thrones and moving lots of stuff!

Everyone else who helped in any way to make Agincourt a success, Thank You from the bottom of my heart!

In service to the dream,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus