[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt update

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 18:39:47 EDT 2013

Good gentles, I have two very important reminders for Agincourt tomorrow!!
1) There is no seating for court, so please bring your own camp chair if you prefer to sit for court.  There are a few picnic tables downstairs, but we'd prefer not to have to lug them upstairs and then back down for feast.
2) Don't forget to bring your non perishable food items for the Paladin's Pantry!  We will prize for he or she who brings the most items. Please remember that this time of year is critical for food banks!

Thank you,

Baroness Constance