[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons Practice -- June 2, 11 AM

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 09:37:26 EDT 2013

 Greetings to all!

This Sunday, June 2nd, you are most cordially invited to bring your axes and knives, your refreshing beverage of choice, a chair for your comfort, and of course your own self to BMDL thrown weapons practice at the Washington Boulevard site starting at 11 AM. See directions and contact info here http://debatablelands.org/activities/thrown-weapons.html

There will be three hard targets, with one off to the side to use for practicing some of the diabolical skills that were so necessary in last week's tourney: throwing with the non-dominant hand and throwing with one eyeball tied behind your back.
... ...
If you do not have your own weapons or just want to try something different, I will have all the loaner gear with me for those who need it.

Remember to wear closed-toed shoes for safety. See you Sunday!

See you there -- Elss Augsburg