[SCA-BMDL] Heavy Fight practice at Washington Blvd park this Sunday 6/2

Amy C acostell at gmail.com
Fri May 31 00:31:52 EDT 2013

There will be Heavy Fight practice, this Sunday, 2-6pm, at Washington Blvd
Park.

There is also a regional muster this Saturday, 6/1, 10am to 5pm in the
Shire of Misty Highlands (2.5 hours away from central Pittsburgh).  Event
info here:  http://aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=872

*Help needed!*
Please consider serving in one or more of these ways, so that our baronial
practices and our welcome and teaching of new interested folks can continue
uninterrupted!  Let me know if you would consider any of these!

*Marshals needed* to run practices, June 16-August 25.  I will be out of
town or working these days, so will be unable to marshal the practices.  To
hold practice we do need a marshal.  Let me know if you can run one or more
practices!

*Iron Key assistance*:  We need help getting the regularly borrowed loaner
armor to practice.  Our Iron Key (thank you Lady Sumayya for your service!)
is losing trunk space, so we need someone who can bring around 3 bags of
armor to practice regularly, so that we can introduce newer folks to
fighting, and so swell the ranks of our Baronial fighters.
*
*
*Deputy knight marshals*.  I'm looking for a couple more folks to help in
any or all of the following: welcoming and teaching new fighters, running
practices when the knight marshal is unavailable, assisting with
scheduling, etc. (You don't have to be a marshal, but it is helpful - and
required for running a practice yourself.)  If you have interest in
becoming the next Knight Marshal of our Barony, being a deputy is a great
way to start (next KM term starts in October).

Upcoming Schedule:
June 2 - practice at Washington Blvd (June 1st Regional Muster in Misty
Highlands)
June 9 - practice at Washington Blvd (NOWM that weekend) - will anyone come
to practice next week?
June 16 - need a marshal for practice at Washington Blvd.

If you need armor, please make arrangements with the Iron Key Lady Sumayya
ahead of time.  Email her at ironkey at debatablelands.org   There will be no
loaner armor at practice unless it is requested.

Washington Blvd Park location map here: http://goo.gl/maps/FX4wg

See you at practice.

In service,
Cynewyn   ("Kinawin")