[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald's June Meeting

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl at pitt.edu
Wed May 22 09:50:34 EDT 2013

Greetings!

On Wednesday, June 19th, 2013, The Canton of Steltonwald would invite all
who wish to join us for our annual June Steak Meeting. <insert Kermit the
Frog waving his hands and cheering>

 We will be at Bradys Run Park Recreation Facility
121 Bradys Run Road, Beaver Falls PA  15010
Shelter 8. Just below the Main Lodge
(where the Maple Syrup Festival is)
Steaks will start coming off the Grill around 5 pm
A short Canton business meeting at approximately 7 pm.

The Canton will provide steaks, kosher hot dogs and paper products.  If
you would like a steak, you MUST email me, Alessandra (kardasl at pitt.edu)
so that we can purchase enough steaks.

Please bring a dish to share, the beverage of your choice (site is
discreetly damp) and a comfy chair.  Bug spray is usually good too.

Note to parents and/or over active adults, there is a near by creek, so a
change of clothes, shoes and towel are usually a good addition.

Any other question, please just let me know.

In Service,
Alessandra