[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons Practice -- Sunday, May 26 at 11 AM

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 16:46:37 EDT 2013

Greetings to all!

This Sunday, May 26th, those who come to the thrown weapons range will find all kinds of fun! There will be special targets, new challenges, and a surprise tournament.

I will have all the loaner gear with me for those who need to borrow some weapons. Bring your weapons if you have them, a refreshing beverage, a chair for your comfort, and wear closed-toed shoes for safety.

Join us at the Washington Boulevard site for the Tournament Barony Meeting, starting at 11 AM.

See you there -- Elss