[SCA-BMDL] War Practice Youth Combat Thanks

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 09:56:36 EDT 2013

Thanks to everyone who assisted with the Youth Combat Champion Tourney and following melees this weekend at War Practice. We had 16 youth fighters, including four new authorizations, and every one of them fought with chivalry, honor, prowess, and most of all great camaraderie. In addition to the round-robin Champion Tourney, we had Capture the Flag battles with boats and bridge battles. And there were brownies.

In particular, I would like to thank the following people for their assistance:
	* MoLs - Lady Katherine Sinclaire, Baroness Rynea Ingen of Stormsport, and Lady Elizabeth Arrowsmyth

	* Marshals - Sir Thorgrim Skullsplitter, Mistress Jenna MacPherson, Lord Friederich from Settmour Swamp, and Ida Nieves

	* Herald - Lord Jorundr hinn Rotinn

	* Field set up - Lord Friederich from Settmour Swamp, Lord Robert Pour Maintenant, and Lord Robert MacEwin of Thornhill

	* Field cleanup - Ida Nieves, Eiiden Abdul Salaam, and Tiberius

	* Loaner armor - THL Zoe Akropolitina

	* Coaching new fighters - Eiiden Abdul Salam, Brillio el Dragon, Canaodh MacEamoinn, and Tiberius

	* Patiently fighting three authorization bouts in succession right before the tourney - El Tigre

	* Weapons and boat design and construction - Lord Robert MacEwin of Thornhill and Canaodh MacEamoinn

And of course, I would like to thank Their Majesties for Their encouragement of all the fighters. Congratulations to Brillio el Dragon from the Shire of Hunter's Home, the newest Youth Combat Champion of AEthelmearc!

In service,

Mistress Arianna of Wynthrope
MiC, Youth Combat
AEthelmearc War Practice