[SCA-BMDL] Heavy fight practice at the Chinese Church this Sunday 3/31

Amy C acostell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 15:10:48 EDT 2013

 There is heavy fighting practice this Sunday 3/31 at the Pittsburgh
Chinese Church.  It'll be a little lighter practice due to Easter, so we'll
run from 2-5pm.
Also, there won't be loaner armor available this week, so for any newer
people, we'll do unarmored training (attack drills, etc), and talk about
various weapons forms and strategies.

Upcoming Schedule:
Mar 31 - last practice at Pittsburgh Chinese Church
April 7 - first outside practice, at Washington Blvd parklet (prep for Iron
Comet, by coming at 11am for Thrown Weapons and archery practice)
April 14 - practice at Washington Blvd
April 21 - melee practice in Butler with Sunderoak and Stormsport (prep for
Blackstone Raids)

PCC:  8711 Old Perry Hwy, Pittsburgh, PA 15237   Parking:  Park in the
down-slope lot off of Highland Rd, walk around the side of the building,
enter the first door, and walk up the stairs to the room on the 3rd floor.
Helpful picture at:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.56502,-80.041616&num=1&t=h&sll=40.565013,-80.041468&sspn=0.00107,0.002411&ie=UTF8&ll=40.564981,-80.041355&spn=0.00107,0.002411&z=19
(entrance at the green arrow)

Doors open at 2pm.