[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons Begins SOON!!

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 16:00:44 EDT 2013

Greetings!

It is that glad time of year when (maybe) the weather warms enough and we can start thrown weapons practices again! YAYYYY!!

Come to the Washington Boulevard park site on Sunday, April 7th, at 11 AM and bring your weapons -- I will have all the targets and all the loaner gear, including the spear stuff, for lots of fun and games! Competing for the Iron Comet? Maybe you should get some throwing practice in?

Need directions? http://debatablelands.org/fight_directions.html

Upcoming schedule for thrown weapons:

Sunday, April 7th -- 11 AM at Washington Blvd
Saturday, April 13th -- Competition and throwing at Iron Comet
Sunday, April 14th -- Regional archery muster at the Castle in Wexford -- 11 AM
                                           /no tw at Washington Blvd
Sunday, April 21st -- 11 AM at Washington Blvd
Sunday, April 28th -- 11 AM at Washington Blvd

The marshal-in-charge in April is Cathan, though I am sure that the usual motley crew will be there too.

It has been a *long* winter -- hitting a target with an axe will make it better.

See you there!
Elss