[SCA-BMDL] Artisans Muster

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 21:11:56 EDT 2013

Our last Muster was such a HUGE success, we are going to throw another!

This time we're setting on a Saturday so all the fighters, fencers, archers, and thrown weapons folks can join us!!

Join us on Saturday April 6th as we gather to share a day of arts and sciences projects. We welcome artisans of all skill levels to sit down, work on projects and get help where it's needed. This muster dedicated to the arts and sciences will take place at Mr. Small's Theater, 400 Lincoln Avenue, Millvale PA 15209 from 2pm to 6pm.

This time I'm going to have a 'major' project to work on. You can either help us with the project or bring your own! Our project is at the suggestion of Elss! We'll be making banners to fly at Washington Blvd or Iron Comet and other local tourneys/evnts to add to the medieval-ness and catch the eye. The idea is to sew together bi-colored banners, and swallowtail banners, and generic geometric forms that will look pretty and eye-catching and bright. No painting as we can do that later, and want to have time for them to dry.  If you have fabric you'd like to donate for this, please bring it! Or fringe, tassels, sewing machines or notions. Anything that might help with the project, we are open to ideas and suggestions!

The owners and management of Mr. Small's have graciously donated this space for the artisans of the barony to use. We will be in the rectory this time, so we have lots of outlets, good light and a kitchen!!

 So bring a project or two to work on, and a snack to share. The Baron and I will provide drinks and cups!

If you have any questions, please just message me or email.

Baroness Constance