[SCA-BMDL] Webminister call for letters

Jeff Hoskinson jeffhos at eclecsia.org
Sun Mar 3 16:01:13 EST 2013

Greetings from your Webminister!

I have held the office of Webminister for almost four years, and my term
will come to an end in April. As such, I am issuing a call for letters
for anyone who might be interested in replacing me. The Webminister’s
job includes updating the Baronial web page with new events, court
reports, editions of the Althing, and other news. Knowledge of HTML is
helpful.

If you're interested, send letters to me at
webminister at debatablelands.org and to our seneschal at
seneschal at debatablelands.org, before the April officer's meeting. Also
feel free to contact me to find out more about what the job entails.

In service,
Cai o’r Llyn