[SCA-BMDL] Fencing practice this week and beyond, still in need of substitute marshals

Wendy Colbert rapierlady at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 1 22:09:36 EST 2013

Fencing practice this Sunday will be at the PCC at the usual time of 2 pm. We will have guests from Sylvan Glen at practice this week. I will have the loaner gear available at practice.

Watch this space for information concerning the site of practice for next week.

 I am still looking for substitute marshals to cover practice on March 17 and 24. As well as April 21 and 28. There is no practice on March 31 (Easter) and the expectation is that practice will move outside to the Washington Blvd site the frst Sunday in April.

Irene von Schmetterling
Rapier Marshal, BMDL

Come visit my esty shop StringsNstrands  StringsNstrands.etsy.com
for fiber goodies and handcrafted Montessori materials