[SCA-BMDL] KW Children's Choir - please re-post widely

Rachel Barr Shively friscokitty at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 18 16:48:45 EDT 2013

Please forward this message anywhere you feel appropriate! I am hoping to get the word out about the Children's Choir far and wide! :DThe Second Annual Known World Children’s Choir is seeking members for this year! Parents, are you looking for a fun way to get your kids involved in a wonderful Pennsic experience? The Known World Children’s Choir is open to all kids up through age 11! (Kids 12+ are welcome to sing with the Children’s choir as well, but are eligible to sing with the Pennsic Youth Choir.)My name is Lady Rachel Dalicieux and I am a certified music teacher (PA & CA) with over 15 years experience working with public school students of all ages in both choir and band. I love working with kids and am so excited to be directing the Children’s Choir this year! The more kids we have participating, the more successful and fun the experience will be! Music will be provided and the KW Children’s Choir is open to any child regardless of musical experience.
We will start rehearsals on Saturday of War Week, July 27, from Noon-1 pm at the New Rehearsal Tent. We will be rehearsing Saturday 7/27 – Wednesday 7/31 from Noon-1. Dress Rehearsal with the full Known World Choirs will be on Thursday 8/1 from Noon-2 in the PA Pavilion, and the KNOWN WORLD CHOIR AND FRIENDS CONCERT will be that Thursday evening starting at 5:30. (Report time will be 5:00), also in the PA Pavilion. Music will be provided and can also be found online at http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/KWChoir/files/
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at friscokitty AT hotmail DOT com. I am looking forward to meeting you and working with your children this Pennsic!