[SCA-BMDL] Help needed!

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 19:19:30 EDT 2013

Greetings, if you are attending Pennsic I have a favor to ask.  Tuesday the 30th of War week, is the day all volunteer hours count towards our War Point.  It is conveniently the same day AEthelmearc has Chirurgeon's point to take.   I am looking for NON chirurgeons to work any one of three shifts.
You'd be sitting at the entrance table, taking down information for people coming in.  It's not hard, you get to sit near fans, and there are usually popsicles involved!  It's a great way to see a side of Pennsic that most don't.  The 3 shifts are:

 8am to 12pm, 12pm to 4pm and 4pm to 8pm.

Please let me know if you can help out with any of the three shifts.  This IS the same night as AE kingdom court, so I understand if the last shift is hard to fill.

Thank you,

Baroness Constance