[SCA-BMDL] Fencing opportunities in the Barony this weekend

Wendy Colbert rapierlady at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 11 19:32:12 EDT 2013

Don Corwin has agreed to step in as substitute rapier marshal for practice this Sunday. Practice will be at the Washington Blvd site beginning at 11 am. I will attempt but will not guarantee that loaner gear will be available. Youth rapier will not occur this Sunday due to absence of a youth rapier marshal.

Reminder that rapier will occur on Saturday at the Muster as well as Sunday this weekend

Irene
Rapier Marshal, BMDL

Come visit my esty shop StringsNstrands  StringsNstrands.etsy.com
for fiber goodies and handcrafted Montessori materials