[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: Leather masks and circlets

Erin Childs wanderingpixie at livejournal.com
Sat Jul 6 12:21:15 EDT 2013

Greetings All,

A number of years ago, I purchased some leather masks and circlets from
Meredith the Maskmaker (http://www.merimask.com/).  I have not worn any of
them in quite a while and would love to find them new homes with people who
will be able to take them out to see the light of day more often.

I have 3 circlets:
1 Celtic knotwork in green and silver on brown
1 Celtic knotwork in green and silver on black with a green stone at the
front
1 silver dragons on black with a black stone (hematite) at the front

I also have 3 masks:
1 domino mask with a brown an gold winged horse
1 domino mask with a grey dolphin and silver and blue bubbles (similar to
this goldfish one:
http://img2.etsystatic.com/000/0/5203101/il_fullxfull.197177498.jpg)
1 half face mask of a snow owl (as seen here:
http://img1.etsystatic.com/000/0/5203101/il_fullxfull.15660717.jpg)

Given the original pricetags, I'd like to re-coup some of the cost.  If
you're interested, please contact me and I'll be happy to send pictures of
the actual items and talk prices.  I'm also planning to stop by the garb
swap around 11 tomorrow and could bring them to show in person.

Thanks!

-Ailis