[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Youth Fighter Practice AT MR. SMALLS

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 12:59:30 EST 2013

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

This week's practice is at a NEW SITE! Thanks to Eiiden's mom, Elizabeth, for graciously offering us and the fencers the use of Mr. Small's in Millvale while the adult fighters are in Sunderoak. Practice this Sunday will be from 2-5pm as usual, directions to Mr. Small's are available here: http://www.mrsmalls.com/NewPHP/home.php?section=directions

Parking: is on the street. You can drop gear off in front of the building, but please find a legal on-street spot to park.

We'll have loaner gear for any new fighters who need it.

Next week we will return to the Chinese Church as usual.

The BMDL Youth Combat practice schedule for the next month is as follows:

Feb. 3 - Practice atMr. Small's in Millvale

Feb. 10 - Practice at the Chinese Church
Feb. 17 - Practice at the Chinese Church
Feb 24 - Practice at the Regional Muster, Marshall Middle School, Wexford, more info to follow

I hope to see you all this Sunday!

Arianna