[SCA-BMDL] Twelfth Night Top Ten List

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 11:24:47 EST 2013

Top ten things to do for Debatable Lands Twelfth Night on Saturday, January 12th!

10. Pack my feast gear, drinking mug, and drinkable beverage of potency and/ or refreshment!
(Trans: adult beverages permitted.)
9.   Bring a chair or pillow to sit upon so I can enjoy the Debatable Choir in comfort!
8.   Prepare my contribution to the Potluck Supper and list my dish on http://www.luckypotluck.com/potluck/BMDL12thNite2013.
7.   Mark my dish and serving spoon so I can find them when I leave.
6.   Put the final touches on my A&S competition entry! Practice my entry for the Baron's Bardic Competition!
5.   Bake more cookies – and enter some in the Cookie Competition.
4.   Pack all that stuff that I don’t know what to do with for the Auction of Desirable Items.
3.   Wrap my item for the Gift Exchange.
2.   Grab some canned goods for the Baroness’ Canned Food Drive for the North Hills Food Bank.
1.     And, finally, the number one Thing To Do:
Print off the directions to the NEW site at the Rose Barn in North Park!