[SCA-BMDL] Join the Debatable Choir!

arianna_wyn at yahoo.com arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 06:51:05 EST 2013

Do you like to sing? Do you think madrigals and motets are cool? Would you like to be part of an award-winning choir?

The Debatable Choir is always seeking new members. We rehearse every Monday from 7:30 to 9:00 pm at a private home on the East Side of Pittsburgh, and perform at SCA events in BMDL and at Pennsic.

You don't need to have experience, sing like Hugh Jackman, or even be able to read music (though it helps). Parts are taught in rehearsals, audio files are available for you to practice with at home, and the other members of your section provide support.

Now is the perfect time to join since we will begin learning new music for our spring and summer concerts this week. You know you want to....

Email me off-list or call me at 412-367-1882 for more information.

Arianna of Wynthrope
Director, Debatable Choir