[SCA-BMDL] Still Looking for Althing Content

Sumayya al Ghaziyya medieval.megan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 08:59:26 EST 2013

Good Morning Good People of the BMDL!

I am still looking for new, interesting content to include in the upcoming Althing, and thankfully a few of you interesting, creative, inspired barony members have responded.  With that said, I would love your input, and contrary to my last message, you still have time!

Please send me something to include in the Althing.  Articles, recipes, pictures, stories, useful/less trivia that’s just fun to know, poetry, sketches, jokes, almost anything you can think of has a place in the Althing!  Did you have a wonderful time at Twelfth Night?  Would you like to tell a story about it?  You have time!  Do people come to you often asking for advice, and do you love to give it?  You too, can have your own advice column!  Have you written a ton of poetry , but you're still gathering your courage to send it to a publisher?  Well, send it to your friends first!  Did you make delicious cookies this past holiday season?  Share the recipe with the Barony!

There's a plethora of reasons to send your content to the Althing, so please do!  I’m looking to receive all submissions by the 15th of the month.

In Service,

Sumayya Hatun al Ghaziyya

MKA:  Megan O’Shea