[SCA-BMDL] Barony Meeting at 12th Night

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 14:15:19 EST 2013

Hello! I look forward to seeing many of you at Baronial 12th Night on January 12th, in the Rose Barn at North Park. Here's the event info: http://www.debatablelands.org/events/twelfth_night/ . Note that the location for 12th Night is different than last year - same park, different building.
Our autocrat, Lady Elss, has graciously agreed to set aside a little time for Barony Meeting at the event. Barony Meeting announcements will be at 11am in the upper hall. They will be short. Anyone needing to make an announcement should contact our Baronial Herald, Lord Jorundr, ahead of time if possible. You can reach him at herald @ debatablelands.org.
Announcements will be immediately followed by a short Officers' Meeting to discuss the financials of an upcoming event.
In Levitate et Caritate,~Hilda, Seneschale

PS: If anyone has any suggestions as to location, date, or theme of March Barony meeting, please let me know.