[SCA-BMDL] Reminder - Leather Workers Guild This Wednesday!

Sumayya al Ghaziyya medieval.megan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:56:58 EST 2013

Good Evening Wonderful Creative BMDL Folks!

A while back I had started to put together a leather working guild.  It turns out there is some interest in it, and I think a set schedule is the way to go.  So with that in mind, here are the next bunch of dates that i'm planning on getting a group of folks together to work on leather projects.  Please note the trend of in general every second Tuesday of the month.  Going forward if the demand is for more than one meeting a month we can schedule additional as needed.

Wednesday February 13th, 7:00PM to 10:00PM
Belt Pouch Night - I plan to have patterns and limited materials available to make small belt pouches.
Tuesday March 19th, 7:00PM to 10:00PM - note that we will be meeting on the 3rd Tuesday due to Gulf Wars.  With that said if you're traveling and would like to work on leather projects in sunny Mississippi, i'll be more than glad to help there!
General project night.  Bring your unfinished quivers, scabbards, belt pouches, and any other projects you'd like to work on.
Tuesday April 9th, 7:00PM to 10:00PM
Making a Costrel Part 1- Medieval Water Bottles...
Tuesday May 14th, 7:00PM to 10:00PM
Making a Costrel Part 2

Please bring any materials you may have, as materials on hand are limited.

In Service,

Sumayya Hatun al Ghaziyya

MKA:  Megan O’Shea