[SCA-BMDL] Artisins Muster

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 20:31:56 EST 2013

Greetings to all,
A great time was had today at our first Artisan's muster. We had 30 people in attendance and much going on! There was knitting, sewing, jewelry making, cooking, paper crafting, and so much more. The hall was filled with the sound of laughter, pounding of book hammers, and sewing machines humming along. We could smell the sausage cooking, nutmeg and bacon wafting through the rooms. There was a multitude of snacks to be had, little lady locks, fresh cheese bread from Alistair, cupcakes, cheese and crackers, cookies oh my!

Our deepest thanks to Countess Aidan ni Leir for teaching the Japanese book binding class and Lady Elss of Augsburg for her sausage making class. I think everyone got to try a taste too!  A multitude of thanks also to Liz for letting us use the venue, Mr. Small's and her staff who came in today to make sure it was all clean and prepped for us. And a quick thank you to the Baron Liam who got there early to set up tables and chairs.

I hope to have another Artisans Muster soon, hopefully once a month if possible, the locations may vary, and we'd like to have classes and lectures as teachers and time permit.  If you have any suggestions, please feel free to email me.

Thank you all again for coming, it was a great time.

In service,
Baroness Constance