[SCA-BMDL] Dance practice TONIGHT!

Jeff Hoskinson jeffhos at eclecsia.org
Thu Aug 29 05:45:52 EDT 2013

Greetings, dancers! August's practice will be tonight, August 29th, from 8-10pm. As with the last few months, if the weather's nice (it looks like it's supposed to be), we'll have practice outside (probably the last outdoor practice of the year) in the grassy area between Porter and Wean halls. If the weather's uncooperative, we'll have it in one of the A18* rooms in Porter hall (not sure which since it's the beginning of the semester and reservations are weird).

As always, feel free to call me with any questions: 412-567-7512.

Hour to see you there!

-- Cai