[SCA-BMDL] Anybody going to Shoote in the Wildwood this weekend?

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 08:59:15 EDT 2013

Unto the Barony-Marche, greetings from Kameshima Silver Buccle!

Is anyone planning on traveling to the Shoote in the Wildwood event in
Delftwood this weekend and would be willing to do me a favor? I will not be
attending and there are some things in the Silver Buccle portfolio that
really should be present, so if somebody would be willing to transport it
there and back, I would be most appreciative. Please let me know as soon as
possible so we can make arrangements. Thank you in advance!

In Honor and Service,

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai
Silver Buccle Principal Herald, Kingdom of Æthelmearc