[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Champions

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 22:39:25 EDT 2013

Greetings to all;

This is a reminder that Baronial Champions and Post- Pennsic Picnic is just 2 weeks away. On September 8th we will pick our new Heavy Fighting Champion, Youth Fighting Champion and Fencing Champion.

Expectations for Heavy Fighters:
1) Represent the spirit of chivalry in your fighting and to the fighting community.
2) May not be a member of the Order of Chivalry.
3) Must live within the borders of the Barony Marche and Canton of Steltonwald.

4) Represent the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands in the Seven Pearls Championship to be held next year at Blackstone Raids.
5) You will assist the barony in recruiting and training the baronial levee for the next year to make the Kingdom's army stronger.
6) You will be the lead member of the Baronial 5 man team to fight in he Seven Pearls 5 Man Tourney next Pennsic.
7) When available join us in baronial court.

Expectations for Youth Fighters:
1) Represent the spirit of chivalry in your fighting and to the youth fighting community.
2) Must live within the borders of the Barony Marche and Canton of Steltonwald.
3) You will be an example and challenge the youth fighters of the barony.
4) When available join us in baronial court.

Expectations for Fencers:
1) Represent the spirit of chivalry in your fencing and to the fencing community.
2) Must live within the borders of the Barony Marche and Canton of Steltonwald.
3) Represent the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands in the Seven Pearls Championship to be held next year at the Bog Three Day Event.
4) You will assist the barony in recruiting and training a baronial fencing unit for the next year to make the Kingdom's army stronger.
5) You will challenge the fencers of the barony to attend practices and become better to help the Kingdom.
6)When available join us in baronial court.

We look forward to good and chivalrous competition!

Along with those championships, Others will occur at the following events:

Archers to the Wald: Archery, Youth Archery and Thrown Weapons

Agincourt: Baronial Brewing Championship

12th Night: Arts and Sciences and Bardic.

We look forward to seeing you at upcoming events, and remind you that if you see a member of the barony or canton doing good work, we ask that you write them in for an award. You can e-mail us directly, or fill out the form here: http://bmdlbandb.webs.com/awardrecommendation.htm

In Service,
Baron Liam and Baroness Constance

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus