[SCA-BMDL] Thank yous!

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 17:12:35 EDT 2013

Greetings from the Kingdom Chirurgeon and very proud Baroness of the BMDL,

Pennsic has come and gone, the dust finally settling and the
sun burn is peeling.  Ours is a large
kingdom with many gracious and giving people within its borders.  Ours is also an *amazing* barony.  I find I am truly touched by the number of
people that answered my call when I asked for help.  You see I had gone all out crazy and picked Tuesday
of War Week to claim Chirurgeon’s point for Aethelmearc’s service.  Crazy because that was the day when all volunteer
hours were counted into a War Point.

Before Pennsic I asked for help, and my or I should say,
YOUR chirurgeons came out of the wood work to lend a hand and pitch in for the
war effort.

Many responded, both Chirurgeon and Scribe alike, and the majority of them were from our very own barony!

They are, in no particular order: Liam Mac an Tsoir, Christopher Rawlins,  Nycolas Sparrowe, Caniodricca Verch Elidir, Julienne Le Renard, Melodia
Beaupel, and Zoey of Limerick. There were non-chirurgeons who lent a hand too,  Elizabeth Hogue,  Luna Knight,  Bethan Neely,Tyler Borgoyne, and Zoë Taeger.

These gentles didn’t just help out on that day, some of
these gentles came out for days and days repeatedly.  It is because of their service and dedication
that our fighters are well cared for, watered and boo-boos tended.  They are many, and I hope to seek each out
and give them a token of my thanks.

I hear that even a few of the scribes now want to become
Chirugeons, and that fills me with glee!

If you know these gentles, please take a moment to give them a pat on the back
and a smile. They are the heart of the Chirugeonate, and shining stars within our great barony.

In service,
Baroness Constance Glyn Dwr
AE Chirurgeon