[SCA-BMDL] Large fabric scraps

Sir Koredono koredono at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 13:46:19 EDT 2013

Hey all

I have been doing some very late Spring cleaning, and have come up with a
goodly amount of large fabric 'scraps', currently in the form of clothes
(mundane and SCA both) that are ripped in places too badly to be repaired,
but  have large areas of fabric in good condition to be re-purposed, if
someone had the desire to do so. There's a good amount of China silk in
there among the more normal fabrics, FWIW.

If you want it, it's yours, one large garbage bag full, but you take all of
it, I want it out of my house. I'm willing to hang onto it for a week or
two at most, for delivery either at a fighter practice or Harlech, else
it's going out in the garbage Tuesday night.

Koredono