[SCA-BMDL] Music and Dances for Siege of Harlech III

Char Branstetter caram at pitt.edu
Thu Aug 8 08:54:11 EDT 2013

As per Master Alaric’s request....  (Seriously?  No Facebook account?  I HATE Facebook and I still feel the need to have an account.)

Standard Set for PreCourt
1.) Belle Qui Pavan and Galliard
2.) Black Nag
3.) Branle de la Torche (called Candlestick Bransle, Torch Bransle, and Ballo del Fiore)
4.) Gracca Amorosa
5.) Gathering Peascods
6.) Horses' Bransle
7.) Korobushka (Nonperiod