[SCA-BMDL] Heavy fight practice in Butler, Alameda Park, 12-5pm this Sunday 4/21

Amy C acostell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 13:48:03 EDT 2013

This week we will be practicing with Sunderoak and Stormsport in Butler to
prepare for Blackstone Raids.  We'll be at Alameda Park.  This practice
will be in the field near the Carousel Shelter ( Take pa 356 {New Castle
Road} to Alameda Road.  Near 184 Alameda Park Road, Butler, PA 16001.

Upcoming Schedule:
April 21 - melee practice in Butler
 April 28 - practice at Washington Blvd to prepare for Crown Tournament
 May 5 - practice at Washington Blvd
May 12 - practice at Washington Blvd
May 19 - no practice (go to War Practice that weekend!)

If you need armor, please make arrangements with the Iron Key Lady Sumayya
ahead of time.  Email her at ironkey at debatablelands.org   Need a ride?
 Join the BMDL Ride Boards (bmdlrideboard) at Google Groups and/or the
Facebook BMDL Ride Board.

See you at practice.

In service,
Cynewyn   ("Kinawin")