[SCA-BMDL] My Most Heartfelt Thank You

Tym Kogen shinigamikirin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 15:33:28 EDT 2013

  I would like to take this opportunity to thank my staff for helping to
make the day the success that it was, and ask your forgiveness should I
omit someone.

First to my Deputy, Jorundr, you saved me more times than I can count.  I
couldn't have done it without you.

To my mentor, Ts'vee'a, thank you for the late night talks when I was
panicking, for apparently no good reason since the day went relatively
smoothly.

To my cooks, Elss and Bovi, and their staff, thank you for the wonderful
food throughout the day.

To Katherine and the team of MOLs, thank you for running the lists, without
you, this day could not have happened.

To Cynewyn, Alaric, Cathan, Irene, Arianna, and the marshals that helped
them, thank you for for a fine day of combat and competition.

To Langdon, thank you for running the A&S competition, showcasing the
amazing work of our talented artisans.

To Hilda and Hara, thank you for running troll and keeping the money under
control.

To my cleanup and setup crews, thank you for making the hall and grounds
look better than it did when we arrived.

Thank you to Their Excellencies, Liam and Constance, and the officers for
having faith in me as a newcomer to run this event.

Special thanks to Elss for coming to my office several evenings to help me
with the flyer and other documents to get ready for the event.

And the biggest thank you goes to my moral support crew, you all helped to
keep me sane, make me remember to breathe, remember to eat and drink and
generally survive the day.

Yours in Service,

Elizabeth Arrowsmyth

PS  I can't wait til next year!