[SCA-BMDL] Special Thank Yous

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 08:50:51 EDT 2013

Greetings,

Her Excellency Constance and I
wanted to take a minute for a very special thank you. This past weekend
the Iron Comet event was held here in the BMDL. This included lots of
events in the same day and a very busy day for the BMDL Mistress of the
List Katherine Sinclair and her staff. (We know some of the names of who worked the MOL tables that day when we get them all we will thank them individually.)

We would like to point out their good work and thank them for their
service at this very busy event! We would also like to thank all of the
Marshal staff that day, without all of you, this event would not happen!

In Service,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus