[SCA-BMDL] Iron Comet Thanks

Amy S. Reed campagnella at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 20:40:11 EDT 2013

I wanted to thank everyone who worked to make Alonzio's elevation to the
Pelican a special occasion.

For the Sewing and Garb I want to thank: Mistress Ts'vee'a, Mistress
Juliana, Mistress Fredeburg, Baroness Betha, THL Zoe, & Lady Ming

For the foodstuffs I know this is not a complete list as more things showed
up than I was expecting... those who dropped things off, thank you so much!
I want to thank Baron Oeric, THL Zoe, Baroness Constance, Lord Gareth,
Mistress Alexandra, Mistress Fredeburg, THL Clewin, Mistress Jenna, Lady
Alfonsina

For Setup and the speediest tear down I have ever witnessed: Sir Finn,
Count Andrew, Duke Malcolm, Lord Gordon Allen, THL Zoe, Lady Ming, THL
Deryk, Lord Gareth, Mistress Fredeburg & Baron Oeric.

Everyone made a cold and blustery day a very warm one in our hearts. Thank
you!!

Baroness Alex