[SCA-BMDL] Rapier practice for the remainder of April and May, substitute marshals are needed for 3 dates.

Wendy Colbert rapierlady at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 11 08:56:15 EDT 2013

Greetings

Here is the schedule for BMDL fencing practice for the remainder of April and May:

April 14- practice at Washington Blvd at 1 pm
April 21- Need a substitute marshal- I will be out of town for coronation and family business
April 28- Need a substitute marshal- I will be out of town for my son's college graduation
May 5- No practice- travel is difficult around the city due to the Pittsburgh Marathon.
May 12- Practice at Washington Blvd at 1 pm
May 19- no practice- go to War Practice
May 26- May Barony meeting and tourneys- look for upcoming information
Loaner gear is available.
Youth are welcome at rapier practice under the Youth Rapier program.
Irene
Rapier marshal, BMDL

Come visit my esty shop StringsNstrands  StringsNstrands.etsy.com
for fiber goodies and handcrafted Montessori materials