[SCA-BMDL] Pilgrimage project

Kathryn Kane kathrynkane at mac.com
Tue Apr 9 13:29:57 EDT 2013

This Sunday evening (the 14th)!  Come to my house and Lo, we will sing songs from the Llibre Vermell de Montserrat for then we may sing them merrily around the great Pennsic War some happy afternoon.  I will feed you if you're interested and coming right from any of the afternoon practices.  RSVP to kathrynkane at mac.com or 412-216-6820 (text or call) if you're coming.  I will be hosting this gathering every other week or so between now and Pennsic.  Time TBD based on who's coming, but aiming for about 7.

Files for the music can be found here:  http://www.sca.org.au/bardic/rbom/rbom.html

Bugga