[SCA-BMDL] Artisans' Muster

Helen Pinto helen.pinto at comcast.net
Tue Apr 2 00:14:35 EDT 2013

So... to go along with the banner-making, I will bring the tools and some
materials to teach Cords and Tassels 101 on Saturday. I'll be bringing
some yarn in the Barony colors (of course), but it would be great to have
more. If anyone else would care to, bring a skein of Red Heart Super
Saver; it's durable and color-fast, and available at JoAnn's, Catan's,
Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and Walmart for about $3. Bright, eye-catching,
primary colors would be a great addition to the traditional black and gold.

See you Saturday,
-Aidan